Dear MIC Community,
The recovery from the Northern California wildfires will continue for the foreseeable future as our prayers and support continue to flow toward all those affected. Below are ways you can give or receive help in the wake of last month’s wildfires.
- Offer Spiritual/Emotional Support in Santa Rosa: An opportunity for clergy and counselors to offer support that is coordinated by The Salvation Army. For more information, click on the link above or contact Captain Anthony Barnes at (623) 692-1868.
- Support those affected by fires in Sonoma: https://www.sonomacountyrecovers.org/community-involvement/
- To support undocumented families in Sonoma impacted by the wildfires: http://undocufund.org/
Resources for those Affected by the Fires
- Helping Handbook: The Helping Handbook is a resource for survivors of the NorCal wildfires and is intended for individuals, families, and small businesses.
- Resources for those affected by wildfires in Sonoma: www.sonomacountyrecovers.org
- Legal Assistance or call the Legal Hotline: 415.575.3120.
- Jewish Family & Child Services offers support to those needing emergency assistance and housing: https://www.jfcs.org/sonoma-county-help/
If you are aware of other organizations providing assistance, please contact our Administrative Assistant at @, and we will share these additional resources on our Facebook page.