- This event has passed.
San Francisco World AIDS Day Interfaith Service
December 3, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
“From Losses to Blessings”
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Charles Garfield, Founder, The Shanti Project
Pop-Up Multi-Faith Chorus at World AIDS Day Interfaith Service
All singers are invited to join in the pop-up Multi-Faith Chorus
for our World AIDS Day Interfaith Service!
1) Learn the music, as part of a group, or on your own, singing whatever part is most comfortable for you. We’re singing “All You Need Is Love.”
2) Arrive at 3 pm for a quick rehearsal before the service.
For additional information and to get a copy of the music, please contact Cantor Sharon Bernstein at @.
- Cantor Sharon Bernstein, Congregation Sha’ar Zahav
- Rev. Victor Floyd, Calvary Presbyterian Church
- Rev. Maggi Henderson, Old First Presbyterian Church